Spanish  for families traveling with children

You deserve the best school for your children, enroll them where their leadership is developed!

Guatemalensis Spanish School is the right school and program for you!

Spanish for Children

Your children will speak Spanish from the first lesson and from the first day! they will learn the language and won't lost their time only playing! 

     Families or teachers traveling with Children are welcome in our program!...and we have the program, experience, care, methodology and knowledge to teach them! The majority of our teachers are also graduated to teach children.     Age: 5 - 13

The children also enjoy the outdoors with Guatemalensis Spanish School Interesting teaching for children. Actively participation in their classes.

The smartest children come to Guatemalensis Spanish School  The children learn in short time the language.

     I’m 15 and came to brush up on my Spanish for school. I found that I could study and have a lot of fun at the same time. My teacher, Rosario, is a lot of fun and has a great sense of humour. At first I was very shy, but I soon acquired confidence and started having conversations in Spanish. I now understand and can use subjunctive much better than before I came. The lessons are very clear and easy to understand. Guatemalensis is a great environment to learn or study Spanish as lessons are 99 % in Spanish. (The other 1 % is the student looking up a word because they can’t remember it.) I recommend Guatemalensis Spanish School to people who are serious about learning or studying Spanish. Cécile Cornelus, France
 

Home

About Us

School

Program

Activities & Tours

Staff & Teachers

Homestay

Accreditations

Internet Access

Site Map

 

Admissions & Tuition

Links

Getting here

Testimonials  

FAQ

Relax in the Immersion

Salsa Classes

Families with Children

HS, College & University

Adults, Professionals, Educators

 

We are located at:

19 AVENIDA 2-14 ZONA 1,

QUETZALTENANGO, GUATEMALA, C. A.

Founded in 1990

gssxela@yahoo.com

Apply online through xelapages.com

 

click here for the english website

Klick hier in der deutschen Site

ここをクリック

facebook

facebook

Twitter

Linkedin

Blog   

PhotoBlog

Experience May Term in Guatemala

Experience May Term in Guatemala 2015

Special Programs

Spanish for Medical Sciences

Preparation for special exams

Volunteer Work

Gallery

StudyAbroad

COPYRIGHT ©1990-2017 GUATEMALENSIS SPANISH SCHOOL. GSS, Xinka Tours, spanland, www.spanland.com. All rights reserved. 

Authorized and Registered by the Ministry of Education of Guatemala and by the Guatemalan Tourism Institute. Certified, Authorized and Registered Tour Operator and team of tour guides.